Eternal circle Pro

Hi!

Regretfully i’ve got the eternal loading screen with Pro. I run many sites and did not have this before? It came out of nothing. I have updated the theme and checked without any plugin activated, no luck! Could you please have a look what could be the problem?

Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Please kindly follow the steps below:

1. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

The problem which I see when accessing your website and using the Pro Editor is this:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=3.1.6

The error above shows that for some reason the cs-vendor.js is not loaded correctly. Please try to reinstall the Pro Manually as mentioned here.

If the problem persists please contact your hosting service provider and ask them why the cs-vendor.js file is not served by the server completely. Maybe they have a firewall or mod_security options that prevent the file to load.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.