Estimation plugin problem

Hello!
Congratz for the theme, it’s fantastic.

I would ask why my Estimation plugin doesn’t appear like it must appear: https://www.wpspeedup.pro/

Thank you!!!

Hi @simoneboc,

Thanks for writing in and yes, I see the issue and the javascript and CSS aren’t loading for that form.

Would you mind providing your site’s admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to test it first too.

And for the meantime, please make sure you have no active cache feature or plugin.

Thanks!

Added on the first post, didn’t know how to add a secure note so I sent you a private message before :slight_smile: sorry!

Hello @simoneboc,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please share the details using secure note as direct messages are not accessible by other support staff members. To know how the Secure Note works please read this article.

Thanks.

Thank you! Already added on the first post of this topic :slight_smile:

I’m trying something to solve this problem, I noticed that there is a problem with the Pro Page Builder. If I setup the shortcode from the Text visual, It works. If I setup it from the Text of Pro Page Builder, it doesn’t work.

At the moment I solved this problem writing the shortcode from the Text visual, but if I make a change from the Pro Page Builder it disappear.

Hi there,

I can confirm that, but it works okay on my setup. But, when I use a raw element instead of text element, the form works. You’ll see that in the test page that I created.

Though yes, it still messed up in the preview since the javascript and styling aren’t able to capture by the builder.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time :slight_smile: have a nice day!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.