Estimation & Payment Forms - how to include visitor's answers in email?

How can i include the choices/selections/checked options of the questions a visitor answered in my Estimation & Payment Form?

Currently it seems like they only offer the amount of cost in the email as a standard template.

Whereas i’m not so much using the Estimation & Payment Forms as a cost estimator but rather a lead qualifier.

Thanks!

Hey @JDRDigital,

Out of the box, only the information content and project content are included in the email.

But, you can use the Get the value of the field button to add specific items in your form.

Hope that helps.

Am i only able to select their price and not the choices they made?

Did you try the Get the value of a field and the items you want to add not listed? Please give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

@christian_y Here is the login details and link to the E&P Form:

Hello There,

I am able to login, though username have no admin rights to view the E&P form. Please adjust the rights of the credentials.

@Lely okay should work now! Apologies didn’t realize you needed admin rights.

Hey @JDRDigital,

I tried enabling the Customer Email option so I could check the generated email on my end but the email does not arrive in my inbox. I realized that the Get the value of the field button only allows Price and Title attribute. It looks those are the only options E&P offers. There’s not much information regarding emails in their documentation either

Can you give us a screenshot of the generated email? What does the [project_content] shortcode output?

Thanks.

Hi Support!

I discovered i can receive the choices found by selecting “include in email” and giving the choices/answers any kind of value, even just a “1”.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.