Estimation and Payments form wont save

Hi guys,

I keep making edits and when I click save the plug-in gets stuck on the saving screen?

Do you guys have a solution?

Hello Niall,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out following solutions and see if Cost and Estimation are getting saved:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant,

I have done everything. Still no luck.

I can confirm:

• It is up do date and matches according to version compatability
  • It doesn’t work with all other plugins disabled
  • I have reset my htaccess file and renamed it .htaccess-bak
  • I have increased my PHP Memory Limit to 512M

I must admit I am so disappointed because this is one of the plugins I wanted when I purchased the theme :frowning:

Please help me find a solution.

Hello Niall,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I cleared the cache and after that I edited E&P forms and forms are saving fine. Please see the screencast. Please try clearing the cache and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

That’s great it works fine when making minor edits.
However the issue I am having is with this save button. (see image attached)

So I cannot change the price or name of the form.

Hello Niall,

Thanks for updating in! When I edit one of the form, it seems that there is a fatal error in the backend. This could be a PHP maximum execution limit exhaustion. Could you please increase your PHP time limit? You must increase your PHP time out to at least 300ms. Please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi RueNel,

Unfortunately still no luck. I’m so stuck with why it isn’t working… :disappointed:

Hello Niall,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I installed WP Server info plugin to see the server configuration and I can see that the max_execution_time 30. Please increase the same to at least 300 and then try editing the E&P forms.

https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.