Essential Grid won't load

None of the grid option will show. They are either there (and invisible/stack on top of one another) or I simply see the loading icon and nothing comes up.
I have emptied the cache, reloaded the grid, and created a new grid layout with no change.
This happened a few days ago but I’ve made no site changes prior to the issue.
All plugins, X theme, and cornerstone are up-to-date.

Any help would be appreciated:
www.jamesmalloy.com/work

Hello @Heethen,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I can see that there is a JS error on the page. This could be the reason why the grid is not loading. After further investigation, I found out that you are using the latest Cornerstone version with an older X theme version. X Theme 6.3.6 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I did not even see the notice of the latest update! IDK how I missed it! Everything seems to be working correct now. A huge thank you! I really appreciate it.

You’re most welcome @Heethen!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Hello, sorry for open again this thread. But I have X Theme Version: 6.3.6, and for reason the essential grid is not loading correctly on my product page: https://waveexpeditions.com/product/white-water-rafting-class-ii-and-iii-from-arenal-volcano/

Please see the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wip8pj587up2n6l/Screen%20Shot%202018-10-19%20at%208.52.25%20AM.png?dl=0

Hi @judelgado

I have tested your product page and I see that your essential grid is loading fine.

If you have updated your site recently, I would suggest you to clear all cache including browser cache and re-test your issue again. Further, you can also test it on private browsing mode or incognito mode.

Thanks!

Hello, thanks for your answer.

Did as recommended but the display problem is still there. Cleared the caché, tried in private mode, different computer and the first load is giving me the same result.

It’s like some problem when the page is loading that delay a lot, the interesting part of this is that only happens in product pages. The rest of the site loads normally.

Any other solution?

Appreciate your help…

Hello @judelgado,

To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly. Having said, please note that the information you share even using Secure note can be seen by the original creator of the ticket. So it’s best to share the details in a new ticket so information is in between you and Themeco staff. I suggest you to remove the details and create a new ticket.

Thanks for understanding.

Hello @judelgado,

We will be responding your new thread shortly.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.