Essential Grid won't load at all after upgrading Pro theme to 2.1.5

I just tried to updated my theme from Pro 1.2.7 to 2.1.5 and also Ess Grid from 2.1.6.2.1 to 2.2.4.2, also updated Slider Revolution from 5.4.6.6 to 5.4.7.4. After all updates the grid will not load at all! I cleared all caches and disabled all other plugins, still won’t load. I installed another theme and it loaded fine, So it’s an issue with your Pro theme. Please advise.

Hi Snow,

I did check the Essential Grid on my installation and it is working with no problem and I also use the Pro version 2.1.5. Please follow the steps below:

1. Add a new Essential Grid item with sample data and test the case.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Thank you, I figured it out to be an issue with grid padding, after removing it, grid started to show again. Now I am having an issue with the header not looking same as before. The new version of Pro shows a tiny logo in my header.
Here is older Pro theme version (current live site): http://www.arciform.com/homes/
and here it the newly updated Pro theme (staging site): http://arciform.staging.wpengine.com/homes/
I can’t see a way to save and use templates for headers in the new Pro theme version, is there a way to save and import my old header template?

Hi,

The logo is tiny because of the max width that you added to your container element.

Please remove it as it is the one causing the issue.

It’s not tiny on the live site because of your custom css

With regards to template, you can save it from here

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.