Essential grid (tweet streaming) not loading properly

Hi guys.

I am using essential grid throughout my page, but the grids used for tweet streaming are not loading properly. The plugins are present in the backend, but not displaying on the frontend.

Please see http://nblund.com/mindtreat/ and scroll down to the ‘tweets | see all’ section (backend section: Stories by Tweet).

I had a similar problem with the essential grid plugin for posts rather than tweets - see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/essential-grid-not-loading-properly/5666/10 - but that solution is not applicable in this case.

I did turn off fade animation for the specific column in question and I did check that:

1. Everything was and is up to date
  2. Caches was and is cleared. Cache plugin deactivated together with other plugins.
  3. Cloudflare cache purged and cloudflare set on hold.
  4. Plugin conflict conducted - the problem remains even with all other plugins deactivated.

None of the above solved the problem. Please help.

Thanks.

Hello There,

I can confirm that all the retweets are not displaying. The title should only accept plain text or alphanumeric. Any other character will invalidate and thus completely removes the title on the front end. This could be bug in this release. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi there.

FYI, if you compare tweets at twitter.com/nblund with the behaviour of the essential grid in question, you will see that “text or alphanumeric only” is not the only bug / issue. Can you give us any indication as to when your developers will have a chance to look at it?

Thanks.

Regretfully, we could not give an ETA. Right now, our development team is focusing on finishing the Template Manager feature. Once that is finished and stable, they will be focusing on the reported bugs.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.