Essential Grid Templates Not Working

Hi,

I have Essential Grid but every time I try to add a Grid from a template I get a popup box that says I need a purchase code. There’s nowhere to even put a purchase code since I got Essential Grid through the purchase of my theme (X Pro).

Any suggestions?

Hello @gregorylmartin,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that the Essential Grid demos will only be exclusively available to users who has purchased a separate plugin license. This is from the creators of the plugin and we at Theme.co has no control over this since this is a bundled license using a developer license.

Thank you for your understanding.

Okay, but even if I got a purchase code, I don’t see a place to put it.

This is what my plugin page looks like:

Do I need to install a different version of the plugin or something?

Thanks

Hello Greg,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

We removed that section, to enable it, please add the following code under child theme functions.php:

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {
	GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;
	$EssentialAsTheme = false;
}
add_action( 'admin_init', 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' );

Thanks.

Sorry to break in. With Revolution Slider you can go the Rev Sliders homepage and download template sliders. Isn’t this possible with Grid templates? After all it is the same developer.

Hey @yingfuli,

The Grid Templates would be available inside the Essential Grid page if you have purchased a standalone license and have added the code provided by Prasant in the child theme.

We can’t comment if it’s available in the Essential Grid’s website because it’s separate from our system and it requires purchase.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.