Essential Grid Slider Revolution Conflict

Hey Support!

So my website seems to be missing layers when Essential Grid is active. This is how it looks when not working:
Now this is how it should look when working:

So I narrowed it down to the fact that once Ess. grid is active along with Slider Revolution it no longer works. Sometimes it shows all the elements and other times it is just gone. I have searched all the articles about this but I am unable to find anything that works. Thew website is: ( http://codeery.com/worksquare/ ) - So how do I solve this issue?

Kind Regards
SkyCode

Hi there,

The given User/Pass does not have the admin privileges and I could not access to the plugins section to make sure if you are using the latest version of the Revolution Slider and Essential Grid or not.

Kindly make sure that you use the latest versions of those plugins and also update the theme to version 5.2.2 and the Cornerstone plugin to version 1.2.3.

If the problem persists kindly tell us the name of the slider and the name of the grid you use on that specific page to check the details.

Thank you.

Hey again :slight_smile:

User has been updated with admin rights.

All plugins and themes has been updated.

Name of grid: Casegrid
Shortcode: [ess_grid alias=“casegrid”]

Sliders:
“WORKPLACE - Nyheder og kontakt”
“WORKPLACE - quote”

Thanks so far
SkyCode

Hi there,

This is what I’m getting,

And it’s the same in your screenshot about how it should look. Perhaps it’s just a cache? The 3 items above is Essential Grid, and below is the RevSlider and seems to be working okay with no missing layers.

Thanks!

Hey

I found out the fix!
I have figured out the conflict between Revolution Slider and Essential Grid. Both the plugins use and load …/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js and when both products are enabled, the Essential Grid version is the one taking precedence. - Now they have different content and size.

So inserting the .js file from rev slider:"/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js" into ess. grid.

replacing:"/public_html/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js" with the rev
slider js file, will resolve the issue, and the layers shows fine every time.

Hope this can be used for anyone having the same problem.
Regards
SkyCode

1 Like

Glad it’s working now and thanks for sharing!

This solution did not work for me. When both plugins are active, the page builder doesn’t display correctly (if at all). I replaced the Essential Grid js file with the one from Revolution Slider. No change.

Hi,

In that case, please create a new topic then provide us your wp & Ftp login credentials in Secure Note.

This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.