Essential Grid Skin Issues

I am just wondering if there is a fix for this issue here. Regardless of the skin I use, I noticed that when I set my grid to “even” it loads faster on the website that when it is set to “mansory”. I have multiple websites with the same issue. Thanks

Hey @BondVoice,

Does this happen with only the Essential Grid installed in your site and there are no optimization like caching and customization like custom CSS and JS? Are you also using Smart Loading?

I ask because it is important that we know the issue is caused by the Essential Grid plugin and not by third party factors.

Masonry layout also theoretically would be a bit slower because it does some positioning calculation which is not required in even layout.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian. This issue is only with essential grid, and its really annoying when your site load differently.

I’ve just compared Even and Masonry layout in my test site and the Masonry layout loaded faster so the results might be different depending on setup.

In this case, please give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note and the link to the page with Essential Grid. Also, please deactivate all third party plugins if you have one so we could check the loading of Essential Grid only. Please note that we could not guarantee an immediate fix if we discover a bug but we will post this to our issue tracker so our development team could report this to Essential Grid developers once they go through the list of reports.

If deactivating third party plugins could not be done in your site, copy your site to a staging server and give us WP admin access.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.