Essential Grid Purchase - Not working

Hi,

I purchased Essential Grid so that I could use some of the templates. I do not have the option to verify it, even with a fresh install of the plugin.

Thanks

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try setting up a child theme first by following this guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-setup-child-themes/57), then activate it and add the following code into your child theme’s functions.php file.

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {

GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;
  $EssentialAsTheme = false;

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' );

Then try validating your plugin and see if that works.

Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same issue. Have tried pasting the above code into the child theme’s php functions file but I keep getting an error. Please help!

Hello Sharena,

Please don’t mind but this is a post although similar started by a different user. Posting on someone else thread create lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Faster response we encourage users to create a new ticket. In that regards I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look. For more details please take a look at our support handbook.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.