Essential Grid - Photos not showing

We tried updating all plugins, cornerstone, wpbakery, etc. Has not fixed the issue. We also tried addin java to footer in the ESSE settings. Did not fix the issue.

I have attached a login.

This issue is on the homepage. 2nd row.

At the same time the accordion on the homepage is also broken. All the tabs are open. 5th row.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! That is because of your background color of ESS grid. Could you please try changing it and see if that helps.

Thanks!

What in the name of the lord are you talking about? There are images in those squares that are not showing up. Did you check the dashboard? That is why I included the login. To avoid a huge waste of time like this.

We wait all day for a response and the response is something that is completely unaware. Then we have to wait a whole other day to get the next response. That is why I gave all the info to start.

There was also no mention regarding the accordion issue.

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I checked the website and added a test page and the result was the same. Then I checked the Essential Grid and found out you set the media image as an Alternative image which is wrong. You should set it as a featured image. I set that and now it is working ok:

As a side note, you are using version 5.2.5 of the Theme with the version of the 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone. I know you added the page using the Visual Composer but it is recommended that you update the theme to version 6.0.4.

Please back up your website completely and update the theme.

Thank you.

Ok thank you! Again - can you address what I mentioned re the broken accordion. I asked twice, not sure if you saw that.

Hey @localoptimism,

Your accordion issue could be a result of version mismatch between X and Cornerstone. I see Cornerstone is already up to date in your site but not X. Please update X to the latest version also.

Also, please open a separate threads for each topic so we avoid confusion.

Thanks.

All good. Thank you Christian!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.