Essential Grid options hidden in X

Hi,

I purchased the full version (i.e., with support) of Essential Grid and couldn’t find where to enter the code. ThemePunch did it for me manually, but noted that X is hiding certain tabs, like the registration field, whereas those fields are visible in other themes. They referred me back to Themeco for code to enable showing all Essential Grid fields.

Per ThemePunch: “I activated purchase code for essential grid on your site as you can in above screenshot but if you want to see all sections, you need to contact your theme support and ask them to give code to override their hiding of essential grids sections.”

Can you help?

Thanks.

Hello @pauledney,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try the solution mentioned in following thread and see how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for the code. This worked well. My question was perhaps a little broader. Are there any other functions that are hidden in the X Theme, or was it only the registration button?

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Paul,

The registration section is the only function being removed in the plugin. To know more how we have integrated this plugin in the theme, you can checkout this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-essential-grid/68

Best Regards.

Hi RueNel,

Thank you for the information. I look forward to exploring Pro version 2 more. I like it!

Cheers,

Paul