Essential grid not showing up in IE

Hi i have site which has essential grid plugin used. Only in one place i see grid is not showing up in IE but it is showing up in chrome and firefox.

Need immediate assistance or any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please provide the URL where the grid issue is present. I tried the ones from your account and they are inaccessible. We’ll check it once the valid URL is available.

Thanks!

Hi i see this error when i am trying to upgrade pro 2.2.5 installed. Update to 2.4.6.

Unpacking the update…
Installing the latest version…
Removing the old version of the theme…
Theme update failed.
An error occurred while updating Pro: The update cannot be installed because we will be unable to copy some files. This is usually due to inconsistent file permissions. 1

I have all permisisons to 755

Hi again,

It sounds like a problem your hosting provider will need to correct. Try changing owner and the group to the www-data of all the files and folders. I’d recommend you to contact your hosting provider’s support and ask them to check the permissions and fix it for you.

Hope this helps!

Got is there any way i can update pro version manually with out losing data

Hey Sachin,

Yes you can manually update Pro to the latest version. Please see the Manual Updates section here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 you can follow the same instructions for Pro since you’re not using X. Also skip the updating Cornerstone section as Cornerstone is integrated with Pro so you don’t need to install or update Cornerstone.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for quick response. Just want to check what might be the reasons behind just one grid row is not showing up in IE and rest working . It has same skin and same configuration.

Please check this in internet explorer all grids are not showing up
and also you are not able to edit with pro.

Please this is production issue and please do a quick check and try to help in fixing it

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for the credentials but the URL you provided is unreachable, please check.

In the meantime, try clearing your IE’s browser cache and deactivate IE’s add-ons if any.

Cheers!

Please check site details in secure note
Please check on it and let me know asap. Thanks for response…

Hi Sachin,

I couldn’t do proper troubleshooting as there mane errors probably because your site is not fully set up to be accessed outside your network. And it’s a bit too slow in which it has delays rendering, at least on my end.

I also created a test page with the same grid (that one with display issue from your home page) and it actually never loads,

All other grid works just fine, could you try recreating the same grid again? I think the issue here is the site setup since it’s for intranet and some of the resources aren’t loading in IE.

Thanks!

Hi , i tried recreating the grid but it is not showing up. Any leads?.

Fixed it thanks

Hello @skumar006,

Your ftp details were not working for us. We cannot access your files.
Please edit your wp-config.php file and added this:

define('WP_HOME','http://staging.example.com');
define('WP_SITEURL','http://staging.example.com');

And then test your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.