Essential grid not showing any of my products

Hi,

This is urgent! Essential grid is not showing any of of my products for some reason. It just happened all of a sudden. How do I fix that?

Wassim.

Hi there,

I totally understand that there is a problem happening on your website and you lose a working page, rest assured that we will do our best to get the hang of the problem and give you the best suggestions that we can come up judging your environment.

But you will need to give us more information and context regarding the problem so we can identify the problem, as we do not have a report like this regarding Essential Grid I guess there must be something related to your environment and installation which we will try to find out.

Judging the front end of your website I have found that there is a Javascript error which is caused by the code you added in Pro > Launch > Theme Options > JS.

The code is:

[button type="flat" shape="pill" size="regular" href="#example" title="Example"][icon type="truck"]Pill Button[/button

You can not add shortcodes to the place I mentioned. That section can only have Javascript code. Kindly remove that code and see if the problem fixes.

If not kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • Name of the Page that you have the Essential Grid in which does not show
  • Name of the Essential Grid item which you used

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.