Essential Grid Not Displaying

Hi.

I’m having issues displaying my essential grid on my site.
I am currently building my site - so it is not live yet - however, I’m finding it very difficult to work within cornerstone.
Essentially, I want my main page to be a blog within essential grid.
I have placed the essential grid into the main page in cornerstone but nothing shows up when I make a post. I feel like I have tried everything.
Any help (even though my site is not live yet?)
I’m not an expert code user, however, I can work my way around simple menus. Super frustrated !

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in. Since your site isn’t live, please give us your URL and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could see the issue and your Essential Grid setup.

Please also check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have saved a secure note above!

Thanks!

1. I investigate but could not find what’s causing this issue currently. Would you mind providing cPanel access? Alternatively, could you try another grid plugin like The Grid?

2. Your image’s size must be wider that the container which is the screen size if the Column Container is disabled. Your image’s width is 960 and my screen size is larger than its width. It does not span 100% out of the box. You can add width:100% to the Style field alternatively.

1. Go to X > Launch > Options > Header and reduce the Navbar Top Link Spacing to 1. I’d also recommend you remove 1 menu item because in certain screen size, it breaks to two rows. If you can’t do this, you need to reduce the font size using custom CSS which would be outside the scope of our support.

2. Go to Appearance > Widgets and under the Main Sidebar, remove the Categories widget.

Thanks.

Thank you for this help.

I have attached the info in the secured note.

Thanks again in advance.

Hey there,

Essential Grid doesn’t work in your site for an unknown reason. I tried your cPanel access but it doesn’t work.

I tried The Grid and it works. I imported the demos and used the Quito skin in the test page I created in your site because Quito is the closest to the design you want. You will need to edit the Skin yourself to make it like your sample site. See https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/skin_builder to learn how to edit the skin.

Thanks.