Essential grid not displaying video posts after update

Hi guys
can you help me, since the update with X and Cornerstone my video posts in Essential Grid no longer display Text is fine no image though.
www.johnbarilaro.com.au

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Thai
OK I went back purged the cache on the CDN, purged the cornerstone cache which I had done previously. Then within Essential Grid/source settings plugin selected the Vimeo and Youtube optional image order which pulls in the thumbnail, that worked. It is not pulling through the Video but it does the job pulling through the posted still which is the feature image on the post.
But I see you are now condoning running a development version. And running the automatic updates on that first to see where conflicts occur. Then solving them and then updating production version.

Glad it’s sorted out now, Phil.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.