Essential Grid not displaying proper number of products

Hi,

We have Issue with Essential Grid on our website.

We have a category “Buildings” where number of products are 4, but only 2 products are displayed on the front end website. Please refer to the screenshots attached for exact idea.

Please help

Thanks

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Turn off all cache plugins.

Let us know how it goes!

Please find my comment for your each points as under

Point 1:
Current latest versions of plugins installed

Pro : 2.3.8
Cornerstone : 3.3.8
Essential Grid : 2.3

Point 2:
We are on staging server and there are no CDN or cache applied to staging server

Point 3:
We deactivated plugings to check conflict but it did not make any difference

Point 4&5:
Switched to parent theme

Point 6:
We are on nginx server so .htaccess does not make any difference. Though we renamed htaccess. Also we did this “Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.”

Point 7:
We are on staging server so there are no caching on this server.

Still there are no improvements. Can you please take a look at the site admin?

Please Help
Thanks

Hey @roivitopeleg,

I still haven’t found the cause of the issue. The only thing I noticed was the posts that were displayed were dated way back in the past while the ones that don’t work are recent.

I tried changing the date but it didn’t work. Can you try re-installing the Essential Grid. Please backup your grids or export them just for safe measure.

Thanks.

Hi,

You are free to make changes on this site as it is a staging version and we already have the backup. Please feel free to uninstall and reinstall any plugins you want.

Thanks

Hi @roivitopeleg,

I checked and it seems to be an issue with between your Toolset’s plugin taxonomy and Essential Grid. It works with standard taxonomies like categories, tags, etc. But not working on taxonomy created through toolset.

Have you tried contacting the Toolset author?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.