Essential Grid | Not displaying cover on hover and linking to url custom meta

Hi,

until the weekend i had essential grid showing all our tile ranges on a catalogue page. Custom meta was used to point each grid to a different corresponding page.

But that has stopped working and now all i get is " cannot find page… …cannot find server ‘catalogue’"

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please go to Admin > Settings > Permalinks and save it to flush the permalinks. That should fix some 404 errors, but if it’s not related to permalinks then please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

how do i rasie a secure note, new to this

Hi There,

Please take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288/1.

Regards!

Sorry, just figured it out in the message above.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the information but unfortunately, the User/Pass seems to be wrong. Also, I do not quite understand what is the problem.

Would you please kindly give us the steps to recreate the issue? Which essential grid item and how to generate the error.

Also, give us detailed information on how you set up the grid with screenshots so that we get the context and try to help you out.

Thank you fo your understanding and cooperation.

Sorry, updated the secure note.

ON the catalogue page, accessories page, the grid should display an orange cover layer that also displays the catagory name.

but now the image just goes grayscale. Clicking the image navigate to an error page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zd9nz4ey4qabpw/Cat%20page?dl=0.

The grid is just a basic grid displaying images from the media folder. It is using a skin that also comes with the grid. just minus one of two of the buttons from the layers of the skin.

Hi there,

I checked the Grid and I am not sure about the orange cover. But the link is because you did not set the whole URL for each item link:

The custom Link is not correct and it should have the domain of your website. (Absolute URL)

I changed the one which you see in the image above so you can test and click and see that it is working ok.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.