Essential Grid NOT DISPLAYING Anything within Cornerstone

Essential Grid works great within the Essential Grid interface.
When I try to paste any SHORT CODE within an element to display is when the problems begin:

The entire element disappears. There are no place holders for the SHORT CODE. Now the element itself disappears.
Yes, you can see the essential grid when rendered on the public page. But I have no idea if a single instance or 3 instances accidently got pasted into the element for example, since every part of the element disappears in CornerStone. This is a problem if I am using CornerStone to layout the rest of the page.
Help!

Hi David,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end, by I couldn’t.

Could you please provide us with an example link along with your WordPress credentials in a secure note, so that we can look into your issue further.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Please be informed that the classic Essential grid element will no longer have a preview in the latest release. You will only see this:

We have taken this path to no preview to prevent any conflicts which may lead to a conflict with other elements in the preview. We do not recommend using the shortcode version because since there is no preview, you won’t be able to see the element container in the preview area. When this happens, you can use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of all the elements in the preview area. This is also helpful especially if one of the sections or elements is not visible or hidden in selected screen size or you may have applied visibility options to a section of element.

Hope this explains it briefly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.