Essential grid margin issues

Hello

I just put in my first essential grid. Its working, but the margins are off. I tried adjusting the margins inside pro editor on the page where the grid resides. It didn’t help. Currently the images are cut off on the left and right. I need more padding on the left and right and to fix this. Also, the grid needs to be moved up. I tried to reduce the top margin and the grid didn’t move the grid up. How can I move it up? Here’s a link of

thanks

I was able to fix the left and right margin issues. Now just need to move the entire grid up a bunch. Thanks

Hi Chris,

To make it move up, you need to remove this code

.e3408-2.x-container {
    margin: -2.5em auto -2.5em auto;
    padding: 5em 5em 5em 5em;
    background-color: transparent;
    z-index: 1;
}

Then set the top padding of your section to zero.

I would also suggest you use a no container template.

Hope this helps

Where is the code located, that i need to remove?

thanks

Hey Chris,

It looks like the CSS is generated through the settings you have added to the row settings so kindly set the row margin setting to 0.

Hope this helps.

Hi

Im having a hard time with this. I tried changing the container and no header and that moved my grid up. However, it removes the word ‘stills’ and I would still like that header on the page.

I have my padding set to 0 and the space above the grid is still there.

I can’t find the code to remove either.

All of my other pages have proper spacing between the header and the content. What should I do?

thanks!

Hello Chris,

You will need to edit your Stills page and remove the padding around your section. You must also edit your grid and make sure that the grid is not set to Fullscreen. It should only be set as boxed or fullwidth.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to your site so that we can edit it for you. You can create a secure note in your next reply and insert the WP credentials. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

fixed, thanks!!!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.