Essential Grid Lightbox Thumbnails

Hello,

For some reason the thumbnails have all disappeared from the ESG Lightbox thumbnail view on my galleries (see example here), and I can’t seem to find where things have gone wrong. It is linking to a transparent image which doesn’t make sense, as it worked previously.
Could you please take a look and suggest how to fix?

Thanks!

Hi Cynth,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following:

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi Friech, thanks for the suggestions.

Was able to resolve the issue and just wanted to update - the above suggestions did not work, the problem was somehow with the skin settings. If the Essential Grid skin had a link on the cover image to the lightbox, the problem occurred. However, once I added an actual link icon layer and used that to link to lightbox instead, there was no problem.

Perhaps this is a bug? Maybe you can let the developers know. I’m quite sure this did not happen when I first launched the site a couple weeks ago, so perhaps something was changed since then to cause the issue.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Hi @newbasecynth,

I just tried it and seems to have no problem on my end. Have you tried another skin? But yes, noted about this issue on your end and we’ll on look for other similar issues before we could rule this out as a bug.

Thanks for sharing!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.