Essential Grid Lightbox Problem

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Essential Grid.

See this page: http://www.untamed.be/films/

On clicking anywhere in a grid, I want to pop up a single lightbox with a single video. What is happening instead is when I click on a grid box, more than one video plays. I have the lightbox video… but then there seems to be a video playing underneath it. I can hear the audio from multiple videos.

How to fix? Thanks.

Hi there,

Please clear your browser cache or check the website with another browser.

I checked your website with the latest version of the Chrome browser on my MacBook and it is working ok. I tested both while the lightbox is open or when closed. After you close the lightbox the video continues to play inside the grid and you need to pause it.

Thank you.

Hi - thanks for checking. But I still have the same problem. When I click any grid box, a lightbox pops up and a video plays… but there is another video playing beneath it. There are two videos playing, and the audio does not sync. I can click in the vimeo video timeline of the video playing in the lightbox and fast forward the video, and then the audio is even more out of sync.

Go to www.untamed.be/films and click on any of the corporate videos… in the middle of the page… if you click the cover and not just the title… you’ll see what I mean. Try it on a few videos.

What I want is a traditional lightbox function… I want a single video to play whenever a user clicks the cover of the grid (ie, anywhere in the grid box). And then I want that video to disappear as soon as they click the X to close the Lightbox.

Is this possible?

Hi there,

Would you please get back to us with the URL/User Pass of your website using the Secure Note so we can see how you set the grid?

The problem must have something to do with the order and sources that you checked:

The Audio that you see doubled is because that it plays both in the grid itself and the lightbox. So in the settings, you need to remove the video from the grid itself and use it only for the lightbox.

Please add a new Grid in a new test page and follow the steps below:

Thank you.

Thanks! I figured it out… I had to uncheck Vimeo at Source / Media Source (but leave Feature Image checked) and then only check Vimeo in the Lightbox / Show Media Orders / Set Source Order. It’s working great now.

Actually I spoke too soon. It’s now popping up TWO Lightboxes, one beneath the other. I’ll add my secure logins for you.

Sorry for the run around. I’ve fixed it for real this time. Had to ensure that there was only ONE link in the custom skin I was using. All is working well now. Thanks.

@s3raphim, glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.