Essential Grid lightbox not showing post content

When I’m using the essential grid and I select the post content to show in the lightbox, I get the message that the content is not available.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

The latest version numbers are:

X 6.2.3,
Cornerstone 3.2.3
Essential Grid 2.2.5

Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I just confirmed everything is fully updated, but I’m still getting the same message.

Thanks

Hi there,

You have several licenses in your account so I am not certain which site is in question?

For the meantime, , please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin and FTP details of the site in question so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hi,

So, I still had the problem, but instead of fussing with the essential grid I decided to replace it with rows containing multiple content area modal elements. With some customization I was able to achieve the same look…almost. I did have a few formatting questions that you might be able to help me with. I want the columns to always remain the same size on all screens. It is currently overlapping the content area modal (which has a set width) when the screen size changes.

I’ve tried to address this by setting the column width, but it still changes the column when I decrease the screen size.

Thanks!

update: I’ve been editing the page with the columns to not require the set column width, but I’ve gone back to the essential grid option as it just looks nicer.

Hi @verysandwich

We will need to know the exact page URL showing this issue to be able help, although this might need custom CSS code to a third party plugin which is something beyond our support scope, we can give you a starting point to start with after checking your page URL.

If you want us to debug the original issue related to Essential Grid, please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

I have checked your grid and as soon as I click on the grid, I can confirm the issue saying “The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.” It is linked to the backend which is should not be the case. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your grid settings and how you link the lightbox?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

Hello There,

I am not sure which of the column you want to always remain in the same size. Could you please provide the url of the page in questioned and where we can find this section with the said columns?

By the way, you can have the same column heights by following this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/code-snippet-make-all-columns-equal-height/272

Hope this helps.