Essential Grid issue after migration

Hi there,

I migrated one of my sites from one server to another. All things seem fine, but when I edit essential grid, it changes the grids name to the authors name, have a look:

On one hand it’s sort of funny, on the other, incredibly annoying to work with :smiley:

Any idea what might be causing it? I heard that if EG has custom table names in the database that can cause weird things to happen, but this has the wpku prefix so nothing fancy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Switch to the Twenty Nineteen theme to check if the issue persists.
  3. Make sure your Essential Grid plugin is up-to-date. You can find the latest version here.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.