Essential Grid Instagram Feed

I’m having the same problem. It says that I need to check the username, but I doubt that it is a username issue because it worked up until now.

reggiesfriends.com

Ditto…Same problem.

I have tried multiple versions of Essential Grid and they all give me the same error. This leads me to think that Instagram has changed something in their APIs and TP hasn’t updated it to reflect it.

Hi There,

I have the same problem, here is a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/h8o6sq

Looking forward to a solution ASAP.

Thanks

Same problem here. I’ve had an IG feed using Essential Grid on a client’s site for the last month. It was working fine until I noticed the problem today.

Any help would be appreciated.

This other thread is addressing the same problem: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/instagram-reports-please-check-the-username/14509/5?u=sondes

Having the same issue. Any news?

The Pro staff stays on top of issues and gets them corrected very quickly. I have the same expectations from any third party bundled products as their performance reflects on the overall theme.

Can we get an update so we can choose to either wait it out (hopefully very soon) or find a better solution?

Thank you

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the situation here and will react as soon as possible. As you may already know each update of the bundled plugins should be checked by us to make sure it will not have a conflict with our theme and ecosystem.

After we make sure that everything is safe we will release the bundled version update for the Essential Grid plugin. Please kindly check the Bundled Version section of the article below:

In this particular case, we already know that it has impacted many people that is why the update process is our highest priority. Unfortunately, we can not give an ETA as we do not know which possible conflicts we may occur during the update, but rest assured that our full focus is on this.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Hi All,

We’ve now pushed the latest version of Essential Grid to our automatic updates system, which fixes this issue. You should see this release available for updating in your WordPress Admin.

Thanks!

Thank you ! I am unable to get a toke now. I followed the directions exactly, but when i type in the URL, i get the following error:

{“error_type”: “OAuthException”, “code”: 400, “error_message”: “Redirect URI does not match registered redirect URI”}

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks so much!

Delete the [ ] and make sure there is an / at the end of the redirect url and it will give you the Access Token. Let us know if you can get the stream to work. Mine doesn’t.

Thanks! Yea - I’m still getting the error…

I was able to get the access token by add / to the end of localhost. However, the stream is still not working…

Hi @Brad_B_1,

I like to check it too but your provided login credentials have no such capability. Please grant admin access to your site so we could fully check it.

Plus, your site’s front end isn’t loading from my end so I can’t check what’s below “California Rehab Reviews”, maybe you’re currently working on it?

Thanks!

Thank you. Sorry about that. The correct credentials are in the secure form now.

Hi there,

I tried checking your site but the user still doesn’t have the admin access.

Kindly double check and temporarily set the user as admin so that we can check your setup.

Sorry about that! The user is now an administrator. Thanks!

I just updated Essential Grid a second time, and now it works. Thanks for your help.

Working for me too! Thanks

Hey Guys,

It’s great news that all is working now after you have updated the plugins.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.