Essential Grid Flickr Photoset Not Working

Hi,

When using the Flickr integration with Essential Grid I can get the User Public Photos to work but I can’t get the Photoset to work. I have 2 Albums and they’re not coming in.

Let me know what you need to help me troubleshoot this. I can give you login credential to the site if need be. Or if you know of common issues with this, or if Photoset doesn’t use albums anymore that would be great.

Thanks

Hey @gregorylmartin,

It sounds like your photos are private. Please check your privacy settings.

Thanks.

Hey @christian_y. Thanks for writing in.

That is not the issue unfortunately. I checked my privacy settings and everything is set so that everyone can see the photos.

Any other suggestions? I can give you login credentials if need be.

Hi there,

There is not Bug reported regarding the Flickr Photoset feature. I double check the Essential Grid Changelog and there is no mention of the Photoset:

I wonder if you followed the same steps mentioned in the article regarding the Photoset. Read the details here:

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/special-content-streams/#flickr

If you still have problems get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note and also the steps which we need to take to check the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.