Essential Grid doesn't work anymore on the website

Hello :slight_smile:

It seems that since I have updated a Wordpress to version 5, the essential grid shortcodes are not working anymore on the front.

Can you help me ?
Thank you very much !
Tanguy

Hi Tanguy,

Can you provide us the site url where we can see the issue.

For the mean time you can try the following.

1. Clear plugin cache and browser cache
  1. Increase memory limit
  1. Ensure that you have the following php and mysql versions as required by wordpress

PHP version 7.2 or greater.
MySQL version 5.6 or greater

Thanks

Hello Paul !

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

The page concerned is located there : https://www.pilotesplv.fr/realisations/. Right after the green space and before the text starting with “ALIMENTATION” is supposed to be an essential grid module. There is another Essential Grid on the homepage under “Nos Réalisations” and 2 others in the ENG en NE versions.

The cache of the site and of Themeco have been purged yet with no results.

About the server :

• Environnement nginx/1.14.2
  • Version PHP 7.3.0-1+0~20181206202752.23+jessie~1.gbp076afd
  • Total Memory 192M
  • Used Memory 39,38 MB

I tryed to use the shortcode instead of the Classic Element for Essential Grid with the same result, nothing on the front.

Since my first post I noticed some errors in the log :

[04-Jan-2019 06:35:03 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php on line 15
[04-Jan-2019 06:35:03 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php:16
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php on line 16
[04-Jan-2019 06:35:03 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/header.php:9
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/header.php on line 9
[04-Jan-2019 06:35:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/header.php:9
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/header.php on line 9
[04-Jan-2019 06:35:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php:16
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php on line 16
[04-Jan-2019 06:35:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/clients/tanguy/prod/pilotes_plv/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php on line 15

Thank you very much for your help !
Tanguy

Hello @tanguy,

I noticed that you are using an older version of the theme. There might be some missing or corrupted theme files. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions is Pro theme 2.4.6.

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

And if nothing is working, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello RueNel,

Oh yes sorry I did restore a backup on the site as I was wondering if the last update caused the problem. It’s updated again with cache cleared.

How can I send you the credentials to access the website ?

Hi There,

You can provide us with your credentials via the Secure Note.

Thanks.

Ok Thai,

Thank you, the note is attached to my previous post.

Hi @tanguy,

The one I’m seeing placed to the location where the grid is supposed to be is this line

<!-- CACHE CREATED FOR: 2 -->

Which means, it’s due to cache, is there a way we could disable the cache? I can’t find it in the admin. All I see is WPS Cleaner that only clears it, but I don’t want to delete any existing data doing that. Please deactivate the cache first and we’ll continue checking.

Thanks!

Hello Rad !

Thank you for having a look on the website.

Problem solved by using the version 7.2 of PHP

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:
Tanguy

You’re most welcome and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.