Essential Grid doesn't link to portfolio item

Hi There!

I’m using Essential Grid to link to my Portfolio items. However I can’t seem to get the skin settings right. I want to have the
green “lees verder” (Read More) button link to the Portfolio item, however when I select “post” at the link/seo tab the “lees verder” button doesn’t redirect to the portfolio post, but to a page doesn’t exist page.

Could you please help me out?

Hi There @FerryTimmer

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try re-generating your .htaccess file by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section , then select the option postname and save the changes.

If you’re using a caching plugin, please purge your server cache and browser cache before testing.

If you’re still having issues and if you’re using a child theme, you can disable your child theme by activating your parent X/Pro theme and re-test the issue again.

Further, you need to disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and Essential Grid plugin and see if you’re getting plugin conflicts.

In case if you’re still having any issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.