Essential grid display does not work correctly

Hi, I’m having several problems with essential grid on my page. My page has two languages lithuanian and english.
On Lithunian language essential grid should display all post by date from left to right. But it only does that for the first 2 posts. Would like to have all sorted by date from left to right.
And on english, it only displays 4 post when you are not loged in, but if you are loged in it displays all of them. Apparently it doesn’t load more of them. Would like to have them 4 at first and more to load on a scroll. I can provide anything you need to help me to solve this problem.

Hi Arturas,

We have reports about the Essential Grid problems with the WPML plugin. Would you please do a test:

Try to disable the WPML plugin temporarily and check the website in a normal mode and see if it works correctly. This will help to understand that if it is related to the site being multilingual or not.

I also will appreciate to give us screenshots of detailed settings that you have in Essential Grid.

Finally, please test the case with another bundled plugin about the grid called The Grid:

There is no problem reported regarding The Grid and multilingual websites so it can be a good starting point.

I can give you temporary access, that should be better then screenshots. Anyway thanks for advising The Grid plugin. It looks similar to Essential Grid. I will try that first :slight_smile: .

Let us know if the grid plugin works for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.