Essential grid date removal and button color

Hi,

I have added essential grid to my homepage and i wanted to remove the date when hovered please help.

Regards,
Ian

Hi @pixelscientist,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

You might want to check the link below on how to change button color.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi,

I was able to figure out how to remove the date. I have another inquiry. I’m using the gym theme and i wanted to know how to show my custom post as the attached format(just the date title and the first sentence of the content?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ian

Hi Ian,

There is currently no element that has the same layout as the screenshot you have included.

Recent Post element is available with X but it has a different display. However, you may edit it but you have to do the customization on the code and this goes beyond the scope of our support.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

You might want to check some third party plugin that could accomplish what you are aiming for.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. With regards to the menu. I need to center the drop down menu because currently i think its a right align preset. how can i make it center? Thank you.

Hi,

There is currently no setting for alignment of submenus. You can only achieve that with Custom CSS.

To make it centered, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
    min-width: 276px;
    left: calc(50% - 138px);
}

I was able to come up with that code with the help of google chrome inspect element.

For future reference, you can checkout the links below

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.