Essential Addons wrapping issue in cornerstone - PRO

Hi,

When i am adding the essential addons logo carousel, the images in the editor appear below each other instead of horizontally. Also if i add my images and tell it to show 7 logos, whereas it used to the scale the images down, now it has no effect and the images just stay at 300 by 300. toggling the element on and off under essential addons cornerstone fixed it in the past but now that wont work. This is on my home page. I will add a secure note with the site details to this post.

Also i think there may be issues with my cornerstone as the grid also in the editor displays not correct although it is ok on the live page. Sometimes i get it where may get a warning about not loading a page such as the teachers page correctly and it warns of maybe a plugin conflict or aggressive caching issue. I have cleared all my caches and i think my plugins are fine. I don’t know if cornerstone is causing the wrapping issues with the grid and EA logo carousel.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi there,

The Essential Addons plugin for Cornerstone and Pro is a 3rd party plugin and not related to our theme or the original Cornerstone and Pro. You need to contact the developers of that plugin to get support.

Regarding the problem you are experiencing on the teacher’s page kindly follow the troubleshooting guides below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.