Ess Grid Settings won't load

Hi there,
I’ve written with the issues before and I’m writing again.
For some reason, I have this website - m-neto.co.il - and I’ve been having troubles loading the settings for the grids. I need to change the source but it keeps getting stuck on loading the grid without me being able to edit it.

I’m using ESS in many other websites and they seem fine, but this is a recurring issue with the particular website and, as I mentioned, it’s not the first time I’m writing this.

Would love your input and your help.

Cheers,

Hi There @liorgo81

Thanks for writing in! I see that your essential grid is loading fine in the frontend, so most probably it could be a PHP memory related issue that you’re experiencing in the backend.

Could you please try increasing your PHP memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935). Once you increase, you can verify your server configurations by installing the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/).

Also I would suggest you to check the PHP version running on your server and make sure to use PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.

If you’re still having issues, also try disabling some other 3rd party plugins you have except Cornerstone and Essential Grid and see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

In case if you cannot isolate the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate it further.

Thanks!

Hi there,
I sent a secure note with the login details.
Please let me know when you find the problem.

Thanks,

Hi there,

It seems that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but left X with the older version which is causing a compatibility issue.

Please so update X to avoid conflicts. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Everything is updated and still nothing.
Also, the first time I wrote to you about this issue was way before the update was even available, it was about a month ago…

It would be great if you could get back to have another look as to why this might be the problem right now.
I can’t edit the grids, it’s extremely frustrating.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @liorgo81,

When loading the Essential Grid’s grid editor page, it gets stuck or keeps loading this:

WordPress’ load-scripts.php is loaded with these parameters.

One of those is plupload which is a file uploader used by WordPress is being blocked by your server most probably by a security configuration or firewall. Please contact your web host for this.

Your problem is similar to this third party forum thread https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/156157/load-scripts-php-hangs-and-times-out-when-plupload-is-requested

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.