Errx: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

Yes Ive seen the questions on this.

All I want to do is the most basic of functions. Update some text on my home page which is built in cornerstone. And I cant. because of above error.

Really?

Wordpress and all my plugins are up to date.

Pretty farcial. Would love a response pronto to this, not being able to update your home page text is kind of a basic functionality. Thanks.

Are you serious?

When I deactivated the Yooast SEO plugin - one of the most widely used plugins on wordpress, the “content” page now loads… but you cant select anything??? So you cant edit anything.

Why the hell did you make all these changes to a functioning design. Id rather a functioning platform then a brand new non-functioning platform.

Do you guys even do any testing when you make these changes?

How long will I have to wait for you to respond so that I can update a few lines on my home page? Days? Weeks?

Now says this: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786432 bytes) in …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/locales.php on line 2149

Disabled jetpack (funny… i thought that too was a “reasonably popular plugin”). Now all content pages load - but i still cant select or edit anything.

Would be nice to be able to type “hello” on my homepage…

Seems to be working now after disabling every single plugin on my site.

Thanks x-theme. :frowning:

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about this.

The error is stating that you server is low in memory.

Our products on their own are not process intensive, but if you have many plugins installed you need to increase your memory.

To increase memory, edit your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site and add these lines of code.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.