Errors with Pro theme

Hi, all. I’m working on a site for a client with the Integrity stack, and I’ve been having a few issues with the Pro theme.

Firstly (shown above), after changing to the Pro from X, I’m getting this error message on my homepage. How do I remove this from the page?

Secondly, I’m trying to change the colour of the Facebook Icon to #e00404 (a shade of red) and I’ve tried all custom css but when I enter in additional css, it changes on the preview and then does not change when I load up the page. I’ve tried clearing my cache, and even using several browsers also in incognito mode but same thing keeps happening.

Also, I would like to confirm that I’ve actually properly changed the hover bar over the navigation menu items to the red, as no changes have been made, and it’s magically done what I want it to.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Hello Bamidele,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The code could be coming from a custom css added to the page. Did you install caching plugins? Please clear the plugin cache first and test your site again.

2.) To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi Bamidele,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you try disabling your cache feature/plugin? I can’t the setting to disable it, the issue is probably due to cache as this is not happening on Theme Options preview.

The CSS exist twice so maybe the second part is part of the CSS cache but been cut.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.