Errors when saving posts

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/isidoreg/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/isidoreg/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php:284) in /home/isidoreg/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 198

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/isidoreg/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php:284) in /home/isidoreg/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219

I am also not able to use cornerstone on the posts

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,
S

Hello @sabbinanti,

Thanks for asking.

You are seeing a PHP warning message. You can get rid of this message by turning off the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding/changing:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the message.

Also, if you are using Jetpack plugin on the website, please try deactivating the same and see how it goes.

Does that mean you don’t see Cornerstone edit button on post? If yes, you can activate Cornerstone on posts from X > Settings > Permissions and click on Posts to activate Cornerstone.

To learn about Permission manager, please take a look at following article.

Thanks.

That you for the permissions bit.

As for the WP_Debug, its already set to false.

I also do not have jetpack installed

Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
S.

Hi S,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with your admin and FTP details so that we can check it further? Please post the details in Secure Note.

I have the memory limits define as you have listed.

Thanks,
S.

Hello There,

I have logged in and I was able to replicate the issue. It seems that this could be coming from a 3rd party plugin.
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.