Error: /wp-content/themes/pro/template-blank-3.php on line 17

Hello Urgent,

My site got error. I already contacted to the web hosting, then cannot help to fix they said because of the Theme itself that why i’m reaching you for help.

Please Please. Urgently need help.

Thank you,

Hi, sovann,

Please follow the step below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to have the PHP version at least 5.6+ or 7+.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

Hello Christopher,

1. WP and Theme are up to date
  2. Hosting provider increased the PHP version
  3. No plugin to conflict as all plugins using default by your theme
  4. I used some customer code in the pro builder
  5. I don’t use CDN & optimization services
  6. Hosting Service provider said it is ok

But still not work.

Please help ASAP.
Thank you

Thank you. I just re-installed the theme. Now it works just great.