Error with xtheme woocommerce template pages

Hello

I am currently experiencing some problems with my woocommerce implementation within xtheme and I believe the problem has something to do with the woocommerce page templates/ integration templates included in xtheme

When I enter all of my shipping information on my test order the checkout page still does not calculate shipping- even though all of the shipping information has been entered into their respective fields

I receive the following message at the bottom of the page even though all shipping info has been entered:
Enter your full address to see shipping costs.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue? The behavior is as if the page is not aware that the required fields have been filled out or as if the calculation is not being triggered or something like this.

I should also note that I had a similar issue previously with the xtheme woocommerce template pages~

Previously even if I entered all of the correct information during checkout the PLACE ORDER button was greyed out so I added the following CSS to fix that-

.woocommerce-checkout .blockUI.blockOverlay {
z-index: -1 !important;
}

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can post that would make it easier to resolve this issue

The store is visible at http://www.motherculture.love/shop — login info attached in a secure note below

Thank you so much!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because the given user credentials is not working. It seems invalid username or password. Could you please double check it?

Meanwhile, please make sure that the theme and plugins are up to date. Also see to it that there are no JS conflicts or error that might have cause this issue.

Best Regards.

Hello

So sorry about that- I missed one character in the login- reattached in a secure note below

Could you please take a look with the new login information and let me know what is going on?

Thank you so so much!!

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see that you have Woocommerce version 3.3.5 but if you check our compatibility page the latest supported version of woocommerce is Version 3.3.3

Kindly downgrade your woocommerce plugin to version 3.3.3

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.3.3.zip

Hope that helps

Hi

Thank you so much for this

This definitely helped however it is still acting buggy, sometimes it will properly calculate the shipping, other times it just sits there displaying the “Enter your full address to see shipping costs.” message even though all of the shipping details fields have been filled in.

Could there also be a problem with the current version of '‘woocommerce services’ or any of the secondary woocommerce plugs?

Are there any problems that could be causing it not to trigger the shipping calculation properly?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can try. I am supposed to launch the store this weekend and am concerned these issues are going to delay the launch so if there is anything you can do to help me get this resolved I would be infinitely grateful

Thank you so much!!! login attached below

Hi,

Please note that woocommerce and woocommerce services are third party plugins.

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

HI Paul

Thank you for your response, I already understand that woocommerce is third party BUT my issue is not with woocommerce, it is with the woocommerce templates provided by xtheme that are supposed to integrate successfully with the woocommerce service however they are not functioning properly

Could you please help me to resolve the problem with these xtheme woocommerce template pages so that they properly calculate the shipping when they are supposed to?

Thank you so much!!

Hi,

The templates that is being overwritten by the theme is just for appearance purposes and is not in anyway interferes with the way woocommerce is calculating the shipping.

You can verify that by checking the files in /wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce

Kindly contact woocommerce support as this is outside our scope and they have better understanding of their plugin.

Thanks

Hello

I have been unable to contact woocommerce support because they say I am not a paid user even though I pay for xtheme.

Do you know if I also need to downgrade woocommerce services or the other secondary woocommerce plugins like we downgraded the primary woocommerce plugin?

Thank you!!

I have noticed one thing, it seems that if the fields are autofilled they often have issues but if you fill them out manually the calculation will take place properly

is there some sort of CSS or something I can add to the page to prevent autofill?

Thank you so much!

Hi @whitelobster11

I’ve checked your website and when I try to enter a manual shipping address, I got this error in the Network tab in Chrome DevTools:

This is most probably a request that got blocked by mod_security module if it was installed on your server, I suggest reaching out to your hosting provider about this issue as they should trace this issue and investigate why this request got blocked, a similar issue has been reported here on WooCommerce free forums, that’s a free support forums where you can post your WooCommerce related issues there.

Thanks.

Hello

Thank you for this

I am trying to trace this error with the host and they are asking for the IP address that this error was received from. Could you please tell me what IP address you received this error on?

Thank you so much!!

Also— is there a way to turn off autofill for these pages? might this fix it?

Hi There,

The IP were included and available in the screenshot.

Regarding the autofill, it is a browser default. You won’t be able to get rid of it using any css code. Please check out this link if you want to disable using a jQuery instead:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.