Error with menu style appearing

I am looking for help making the regular menu output the same as the editing output (see below).

roweforhouston.com is the website.

Hi @rcagney,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and I see you’re using quite an old version of Pro, Please update your theme and plugins to the latest versions first as many bugs are addressed in the latest releases. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

I have automatic updates turned on. where is the update button.

Hello @rcagney,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You will have to update Pro Theme manually as version of Pro Theme isa bit old and automatic update might not work. Please take a look at our theme update guide and scroll down to manual update section on instruction to manually update theme.

To manually update theme you will have to login to FTP using FTP software like Filezilla and upload the Pro Theme files under /wp-content/themes/ folder. To learn more, please take a look at following article:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.