Error with button colors

Hi, I recently updated X theme and everything went ok but the button colors.

I have configured the colors in general styling, but the buttons appear in other color even if I deleted it and add a new one.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

Hi @EnriqueMarusi,

Thanks for reaching out.

I couldn’t trace what’s overriding it since the CSS is minified, could you try removing your custom CSS and test it again? But make sure to keep a backup of your CSS. It’s something related to #cs-content a.x-btn

Or please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi. We don’t have any custom CSS :confused:

Hi There,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my local installation.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.