Error updating cornerstone in menu backend section

Hello, i’m trying to update cornerstone from version 3.1.6 to version 3.2.5. The update is correct and all the sections and de site works ok, except when i try to access to the menu section in the backend. It appears the 500 server error.
From this point i have to restore a backup with the old cornerstone version because if not, i can’t access the menu section to create or make changes to the menus of my site.
i don’t know what to do, please can you help with the solution. By now is not a problem but it must be updated for the nexts updates

HI,

Please note that when updating Cornerstone you also need to update your theme and other plugins to avoid any incompatibility issues,

Kindly refer to the link below to check Version Compatibility

If this does not help please provide us your wordpress admin login and ftp login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hey @3amfores,

I currently see nothing in your setup that could cause this issue. But, this is highly likely related to your web host. Please try upgrading to PHP 7.1 first. If that won’t help, we need for you to copy your site in another server to serve as your testing site. This is primarily to quickly test if your host conflicts with Cornerstone. This is also so we could investigate deeper without affecting your live site’s operation.

Please give us the staging WP Admin and FTP access once you’re done.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.