Error to install Demo in X

Hi.
I tried to install the demo called APP on my website but it does not allow me to do so. I tried to update it automatically but it does not leave me either. Slider Revolution also gives me error. I leave you an access, in case you were so kind to see it. Thank you.

Hello Artia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am getting 502 Bad Gateway message when trying to access the link you have shared. Can you please confirm? In the meantime, I suggest you to take a look at following article in setting up demo content.

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your response
I confirm that the access is correct.
Thank you

Hi @artia,

There seems to be an IP restriction active on your site as I am not also able to access your sites /wp-login /wp-login.php and /wp-admin pages:

Kindly disable the IP restriction so that we will be able to access the site. If it is your web hosting that sets the restriction, please get in touch with them to disabled it.

For the meantime, for the Rev Slider error that you mentioned, You can login through FTP then edit the wp-config.php file and find the line: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );. Set it to true then save the file. Log back in the admin area and you should be able to see some more error information when you redo the steps you are having issues with.

If you are getting an error message that suggests: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxx bytes exhausted, it means that you need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! With the suggestions you have indicated, everything works correctly.

Thank you!

Youโ€™re most welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.