Error on the Contact Form 7

When I click Send it shows me this error

Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

http://dentalbusinessmasters.com/dbm-membership/

Hello @dcindia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please disable all the plugins other then Cornerstone and Contact form 7 and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You can also try to turn of WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php. You can refer following docs for more information. https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Thanks.

Hi,
I have tried deactivating all plugins except, cornerstone, contact form 7 and contact form Infusion soft add on as it needs to be connected to the CRM Infusion soft.

Even now it is showing the same error.

Have checked the WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php and it is set to false

Please help?

Hey @dcindia,

I see an error coming from a lightbox plugin. Please disable all third party plugins because we need to know if X is causing the issue in Contact Form 7. Then, give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

I had deactivated all plugins including this one, but the error still persisted.

Now If I am not using the Infusion soft add on settings in the contact form 7, then it is working fine. Have set it up that way now. Think the problem is with the infusion soft add on plugin to contact form 7.

However this same plugin is working absolutely perfect on another website I manage with contact form 7.

As contacts need to be moved to the crm, will try a zapier connector and create a webhook to connect to infusion soft. Hopefully that will work.
thanks.

Hi there,

Now that you know the problem is the addon also try the same setup but this time add the Contact Form to a page without the Cornerstone. So use the Contact Form 7 shortcode in the normal editor of the WordPress, Then disable all plugins including the Cornerstone and only keep the CF7 and that addon.

Also, go to Appearance > Themes and change the theme of the website to something other than X. Now test the case, if the problem persists then it is the problem of the plugin solely and you need to follow up the case.

If it works then you will understand the plugin has a conflict with X or Cornerstone and you need to inform the plugin developers regarding this.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.