Error on Error Page, Line 137 helper.php

I’m getting an error on the error page, referencing a line 137 in helpers.php…

http://va.northwaydesigns.com/

Please help, I think this is creating no comments on my posts.

Hi! I’ve got the same issue, plus a major problem with Cornerstone…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty desperate for a reply…but nothing yet…

@Design-Solutia, are you have the error and missing comments?

I have just hired my php guy to look into it. I will let you know if he turns anything up.

Hopefully X will respond soon. The wait on these forum posts…which I pay for when I buy the theme, is a little much.

Another of my X sites, same issue. I have lots of these sites…I’ve really invested in these guys.

@Design-Solutia

This is an X issue. For the time being I’ve resolved comments by adding this code to functions.php
add_filter( ‘comments_open’, ‘__return_true’ ); //line 20

This is not a solution long-term, IMHO. But until X figures it out.

1 Like

I have this issue on my 404 Error page. I don’t have any comment on my website.
My main issue is with Cornerstone as the preview don’t load on several page.
And the Staff is quite long to answer…

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

I’m sorry for the delay getting back to you here. Would you be comfortable sharing login credentials for one of the sites (use a secure note)? I’m unable to reproduce the error you’re seeing, but might be able to figure out what’s going on after taking a closer look at the site.

I have just spoken to my web hosting and they have also told me I have an error occuring with ‘helpers.php’. My site keeps going to an error 500 page when I try to delete a product or coupon from my woocommerce site. There are also issues with woocommerce finding ‘coupon codes’ in the products page. Happy to provide access to X if you can lep me know how to send credentials

I appreciate you directly addressing the response times. Thanks.

I have shared that info so many times. I have had so many issues with this latest update and no one is really helping me. I love X and have used it so many times. I’m a little sad about it.

You can force the error by loading a 404 page.

va.northwaydesigns.com/as;dofiuas;dkfha;sodigy whatever to see it.

I think this is a conflict with Revolution Slider. I deactivated it temporarily and the error went away.

The error itself is harmless. It’s more of a notice to let developers know something may be wrong. You may want to turn off WP_DEGUG so future messages with conflicting plugins don’t show up on the live site. You can turn on WP_DEBUG_LOG to send them to a error log file where they can be reviewed if needed.

We pushed out an update earlier today. When I saw your thread I made a modification that would suppress the error message before getting that update out. I’m still not sure what Revolution Slider is doing that would cause the problem, but the error shouldn’t appear anymore if you update to the latest version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.