Error Message with Agency Demo

Im just starting out and set up demo content with demo “Agency” and I am receiving the following message on the Case Study page only:

“Uh oh!
No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.”

I’ve deactivated all plugins except Cornerstone, made sure everything is updated, cleared my cache and its still giving me this error. Like a said I’m just starting out and haven’t even really begun updating my site or customizing anything. Please help :slight_smile:

Hi @twitherby

I’m sorry for all the troubles you had so far, please try these following suggestions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

@Alaa I’m pretty sure everything is up to date and that there is no custom CSS or Javascript. I’m embarrassed to admit but I have no idea how to do steps 2, 4, or 5. Would you be able to investigate the issue with my login? Or can you explain in detail how I do the steps I listed?

Thank you!!

Hey Trisha,

We’re sorry for the confusion. Agency demo’s Case Studies page could not be edited with Cornerstone because it is a Portfolio Listing page and it does not have a content area. It’s purpose is solely to display portfolio items.

If you need to add content a long with your portfolio listing, you will need to create a page with Cornerstone then add your content. To display a grid of portfolio listing, you need to install The Grid plugin which comes bundled in X. Once you’ve setup a grid, you can add it in Cornerstone.

Thanks.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much for explaining. You guys are GREAT!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.