Error message when try to access Slider Revolution and Ess. Grid plugins

Hi,

I have been receiving the message an error message when I try to access to Slider Revolution and Exx. Grid plugins.

“The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster.
Your support ID is: XXXXX…”

I aready re-install both plugins but I continue receiving the same message. What can I do?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Make sure that you’re using PHP 5.6.x or later on your server and also make sure that you have enabled PHP cURL extension.

Your issue could be related to a security related restriction on your sever such as firewall or if you’re using a security plugin, you need to check those settings.

Also try regenerating your permalink settings to reset .htaccess file. To do that, head over to Settings -> Permalinks section, then select the option postname and save the changes.

Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana,

I check and my PHP is 7.1.15, about the security restriction, ¿How can I know that?, because I have no access to the server.

I did the regenerating of permalinks but the issue continue, and not only for Slide Revolution, also for Esencial Grid, funny because I can’t access the main Essencial Grid page but I can access another page of the same plugin.

What other solution can I apply?

Hi There,

Can you please send us your website details so that we can check.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi,

Of course I will send it .

Hi There,

I was unable to login to your FTP account.

Could you please contact to your hosting provider to check the error log?

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.