Error Log Issue

I keep getting this error

[12-Dec-2019 21:43:09 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home2/aadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home2/aadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php on line 15
[14-Dec-2019 22:03:02 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home2/aadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
[11-Jan-2020 14:22:21 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home2/aadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
[14-Jan-2020 14:17:40 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home2/aadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/404.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 {main}

What is causing this? It is happening on multiple sites. I am not sure what to do here. I thought that it was maybe something to do with the theme files, but all sites are updated on PHP as well as WP and the Themes. Please advise as this is occurring on multiple client websites.

Thanks.

Hi @kcadmin,

Would you please give us the details on where you see the issue? This seems to be a fatal error and it should prevent rendering of the website altogether.

I checked my installation and have no such issue. Please kindly follow the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

We are not seeing any issues, just that that note is being recorded in the error log. what does the “x_get_view()” reference so many times where we are getting the error? I am sending the creds to you in a secure note right now

Hello @kcadmin,

The x_get_view() function is a function to load the template file of the theme. The error usually occur when you are using an older version of the theme. Please double check the date and time of the error. As I have checked it, you are using the latest version of the theme. You should not have any more errors or problem.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.