Error Log Database

HI,
Everything is fine with my x theme except that am getting this error log. Please can you let me know how to fix this. Its something to do with cornerstone i guess in the databasetable

“WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘AND t.term_id NOT IN (25,26) GROUP BY t.term_id ORDER BY tm.meta_value+0 ASC, t’ at line 1 for query SELECT t., tt., tm.meta_value FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id LEFT JOIN wp_termmeta AS tm ON (t.term_id = tm.term_id AND tm.meta_key = ‘order’) WHERE AND t.term_id NOT IN (25,26) GROUP BY t.term_id ORDER BY tm.meta_value+0 ASC, t.name ASC made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), apply_filters(‘template_include’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Cornerstone_Front_End->setup_after_template_include, do_action(‘cs_late_template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Cornerstone_Front_End->postLoaded, Cornerstone_Regions->get_content_elements, Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->loadComponent, Cornerstone_Element_Manager->setup, Cornerstone_Element_Manager->upgrade_classic_elements, Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->getModels, Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data, Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls, DHVC_Woo_Product_Page_Product_Category->controls, get_terms, WP_Term_Query->query, WP_Term_Query->get_terms”

Thanks please waiting for help

Hey @Singh,

Thanks for writing in. To troubleshoot this issue, we need to have access to your database. Please give us the following in a Secure Note.

1. WP admin access.
  2. cPanel access

Thanks.

Hi … will it be possible if you could give me some ideas of what to edit using the error…
i am not able to share the login details now… sorry hope you understand…

thanks

I’m sorry but it is my first time to see such error with Cornerstone so I need to login and investigate.

If having access isn’t possible, please try the following:

1. Switch to the parent theme then test if the issue persists.
  2. Deactivate all third party plugins.
  3. Reset your site using a plugin like WP Reset or rebuild your site from scratch

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.