Error in Cornerstone Content and Text Area

Hi,

We have the latest update of Cornerstone, we lost all the custom font settings, and we try put html code inside content areas and they are not working. In text area the bold font option has disappeared.

Even with clearing cache, the same problem persists, please see snapshot:

Please advice,

Rachanee

1 Like

Hi Rachanee,

Thank you for writing in and sorry you’re having this issue, I’d like to check but the site is in under construction mode.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Also, if you have any caching feature (plugin, CDN, etc) on your site, please purge it.

Cheers!

Hi Friech,
Thanks for your message, X theme is at 6.1.5 and cornerstone is at 3.1.5. Here are snapshots of the things missing:

First picture: If you will see that the font template (?) where you can set custom font templates are gone:

Also in fonts I cant seem to find the previous functions of changing into italics, or bold, or upper case, capitalize…

And in all sections / rows, the padding adjustment, the advanced background option, has disappeared.
The only thing thats left there are the margins and changing the base color

In previous message, you will see that in cornerstone interface the edges of the boxes are rounded. Ive tried saving and saving, turning off the caching plugin, but it wont work. It seems any html code I used inside text boxes, content boxes, others, wont work.

Perhaps we broke Cornerstone along the way when it was updated first before Theme, if we try reinstall it, will it erase all previously made pages? How will we back up the pages. Well I know how but if we back up it with the error still in tact, will it ruin the back ups?

Thanks so much

Hi Rachanee,

Thank you for the clarification and sorry for the confusion, on the Pro 2.1.0 and X 6.1.0 / Cornerstone 3.1.0 release, the Color and Font Manager are now accessible from the
X > Cornerstone > Global Settings Modal.

Also from that screenshot you’ll see the Advance Mode option, please turn that ON in your end and you will see all the options on the elements/section/row/column.

Please read the notes on the Pro 2.1.0, X 6.1.0, Cornerstone 3.1.0 release, there are a lot of revamp on that release.

Regarding your text boxes, you probable removed the border-radius: 5px; applied in there before, that is why it does not have a rounded corner now.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi!

You’re a saver! Thanks for the reply! Fonts are back now but I cant seem to see advance mode where it should be?

Hey @Tore_Lande_67,

It looks like you have disabled Advanced Mode in X > Settings. Try switching it to Always On

Also note what user role you’re editing.

Hope that helps.

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply. The reason we didn’t see it was because it was set to always on.

-Jon

Hi There,

Hope you have got it fixed.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.