Error in connecting mailchiimp to email forms extension

Hi, i have wordpress and pro theme installed in my localhost and using email forms extention. When try connecting to mailchiimp, i have error:

• array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, booelan given in provider.php line 176
  • invalid argument supplied for foreach() in provider.php line 272
  • invalid argument supplied for foreach() in provider.php line 300

The impact is my list not showing up. can you help me to solve that thing? thanks.

Hey @rendisis,

Thanks for writing in. Regretfully, we could not help with localhost issues. Please setup an online staging / dev site then check if the issue persists. If it does, please give us the URL of the page where you’ve added the email form and also give WP admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your backend setup.

Thanks.

Hi, after i upload and set it online, the email form extension was fine, but there’s another issue on pro cornerstone, i couldn’t edit any content section that i’ve been made previously on localhost. Also i found a glitch on my homepage between the header and layerslider, when i scroll down it was fine, but when i scroll up, there’s white bar blinked. Can you check it for me please?

Hi There,

I can see the editor is working fine and I am able to edit all of your pages through the content builder.
Regarding the header issue you have mentioned, I didn’t find any blinked white bar in the header section.
Please confirm.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.